The Busy Bean

Happy Love

I know, Valentine’s Day is one of those holidays manufactured by greeting card companies, but I say who cares? I’m all about a holiday full of hearts and love.

I finished up my Heartstrings quilt last week, so we could enjoy it in time for the big day of love. It’s growing on me again, after I had given up hope of liking it.

I hope you all have a happy day of love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 Thoughts on “Happy Love

1. what a sweet heart quilt. i hope you have a very happy v day!

2. Heather on February 14, 2012 at 4:01 pm said:

I love your heart quilt…you are so dang talented…love it!

3. Pingback: The Busy Bean · WIP Wednesday

4. Louise Dragovich on February 24, 2013 at 12:53 pm said:

Pls, pls…where can I get this heart pattern. Love it

5. Treasia on March 11, 2013 at 4:38 pm said:

Colleen, Your Heart Quilt is very pretty. Is there a pattern for your quilt? Treasia Loomis

6. Diane Coffin on January 5, 2014 at 7:56 pm said:

I have been looking for the pattern for the Heartstrings quilt….can you send me a link/pattern company?

Your work is beautiful.
    Diane
    Quilting and hanging out with the ladies at Quilter’s Cupboard
    Atascadero, CA

7. I just found your web site and I, also, love your heartstrings quilt. Can you point me in the direction of this pattern please? Thanks!

8. I’ve been looking for a paper heart quilt pattern too, can you suggest a great place to go?

9. Also love love this quilt. I don’t see where you posted a pattern but I do see many requests. Can you share the pattern/instructions? thank you!

10. Barbara on January 6, 2016 at 2:40 am said:

Ditto!! Beautiful quilt. I would also like the pattern. I’m making a memorial quilt. Could you please email the pattern. I need it right away! Thank you and happy valentines Day!

11. Barbara on January 6, 2016 at 2:41 am said:

Ditto! What a beautiful quilt! I also would love the pattern is it possible for you to email it right away I am making the memorial growth and running out of time!

12. Nancy Green on November 16, 2016 at 4:32 pm said:

Is there a pattern for this quilt. I love it!!!!

13. Sylvia Graham on April 25, 2017 at 10:33 pm said:

I am teaching my daughter to quilt & at the moment she is only still at the stage of learning straight stitches.
    Can you or will you please share how to find this pattern or get it

14. Pam Fendlason on November 30, 2017 at 2:01 am said:

Where can I find the quilt pattern? It is such a lovely, fine work!!!!